THE SUNDAY DESTINATION
With Frally Hynes
Wherever You Go,
LET IT ALWAYS BE SUNDAY
Our core collection of gauzy separates and luxuriously easy dresses are made to inspire a sense of ease no matter where life takes us. Wherever we go, our favorite Sunday garments are ready to be rolled up and tossed in a carry-on, thrown over a swimsuit, or layered with chunky knits when the sun goes down.
The Sunday lifestyle is for both the jet-set and home-bodied among us - a home away from home for some, a textural destination for others. Whatever the destination, Sunday is ready to go everywhere with you.
The Sunday Questionnaire
ROCKER, GLOBE-TROTTER, AND SUNDAY MUSE FRALLY HYNES CAN BE FOUND ONSTAGE IN BROOKLYN OR RELAXING ON HER BIO-MAT IN LOS ANGELES. SHE'S BEEN KNOWN TO THROW ON A PAIR OF BOOTS WITH HER SUNDAY CAFTAN FOR AN IMPROMPTU COACHELLA PERFORMANCE WITH HER BAND VENUS AND THE MOON.
Favorite 3 cities and what you like to do there ?
- NYC - I love gallery days in NYC...wandering around art galleries and if I'm in Soho I love to visit Pratima Spa. Often I'm recording in Williamsburg so I also love to walk across the bridge listening to some evocative piece of music.
- LONDON - I love visiting the V&A but if its a lovely spring day I really love the parks. I think those parks are a huge part of what is special about London. A truly beautiful communal space. I can't imagine the city without them.
- LA - I love LA. I especially love the quality of light in LA. It's inspiring to me. There are so many LA's but a huge part of what I love about a city this size is the accesibility to nature. I love to go on a hike and look out over the ocean. I love the amount of amazing seasonal produce and the constant supply of citrus and avocados. I love how much sky I can see.
Favorite hotel(s) ?
- The Bowery in NYC - I like the location, the Lower East Side. It's a great meeting place, and they have great bed linens.
- Sunset Tower in LA - When I first stayed there, I stayed on the floor where Truman Capote lived - it's the floor with the balcony, the only one in the hotel. The rooms are small but the decor is kept to the period, which I love. They also have a great Turkish Hammam.
- The Gore in London - You can walk to the park, to Kensington Palace, to Royal Albert Hall, and so much else from there. It's surrounded by everything.
Top 3 albums of all time ?
- The Velvet Underground & Nico - It's an album that allows you to be in your own headspace. It creates a mood without being invasive.
- Eliott Smith - Either/Or - I was 25 when this album came out and was traveling a lot at that time. I loved it so much because of the age I was and how I was hearing it, in headphones. I just love the rawness of him.
- Radiohead - OK Computer - This album was at a time in my life when music was really important to me. I loved that period of Radiohead because I felt like the alternative music scene was at its peak. It was a period when nerdy, alternative poets were winning.
Favorite 'go to' item of clothing in your closet ?
Giant, oversized Alexander Wang cardigan.